Would you feel this way if a girl you cared about told you this? She told you that they only liked her for one thing, but still told her i love you and stuff, but didn't mean it.

If you cared about a girl who was really pretty and nice and sweet and cute and asked her what happened with past guys that she had gone out with, and she told you that they only liked her for one thing, but still told her i love you and stuff, but didn't mean it. Would you feel bad for her and hate that they treated her that way?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofcourse i would feel bad for her, mainly since i am very genuine myself. The level of feeling bad depends entirely on how close we are though.

Most Helpful Girl