+1 y

I'm a quiet guy, and also shy, now its like she avoids me a lot, now we don't even talk, no Hi nothing and the thing is I can't get over her, what is up?

There's This Girl who I thought liked me, I told her how I felt (over a text) and she said she doesn't feel anything, I'm a nice guy and my other friends who are girls think I'm not bad looking and I'm kinda overweight not over 90 though, and I've never had a girlfriend too, so after the week she rejected me she said hey you don't text and I told her I needed some time and she said oh fine, then we talked and a topic about personality came in, and I told her about myself, I don't drink nor smoke I never did any of this stuff, she said wow I'm unique and she likes that, then the next day at school I talked to her personally and she kept avoiding eye contact with me even before I told her about my feelings she didn't make eye contact, is she embarrased to be seen with me in public? I'm a quiet guy, and also shy, now its like she avoids me a lot, now we don't even talk, no Hi nothing and the thing is I can't get over her, what is up?
1
0