Guys, do you ask your friends to wear leggings randomly?

Alright, so one of my guy friends who I've known for two years now is kinda braggy, and not in a bad way. But he shares with me how big his dick is, and for example that he has an 8 pack, etc. he sends pics, and I usually don't do anything in return. He one day asked me to wear leggings to school, so he could feel my ass. Is he into me? He asked about how often etc. I just don't know if he likes me or not

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be a player. It's fine to ask a girl to wear something special when you're in a relationship. For example I loved the tight, smooth jeans of my girlfriend and she often wore it for me since she knew I'd feel her ass up a lot. She liked that. But in a situation like this? I don't think you should comply!