Why do I attract this sort of guys?

I'm very nice kind and friendly I like to held others if I can I love and accept myself the way I am and I would never change for no guy but I always seem to ended up with the wrong sort of guys they all in relationships but they want me like I'm some sort of trophy this makes me feel like I'm easy or I'm giving the wrong impression about Me when I'm very shy shelter girl I'm always the girl everyone calls the good girl.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Then you need to stick up for what you believe in you are a very shy girl i suggest becoming a stronger version of yourself to stand up to those who would put your needs on the back burner

• Funny because this guys are what I call low they think that by putting me down I'm going to fall for it I tend to be rude when I feel disrespected or when people are noisy for goosip but they think I'm playing hard to get.

• If they are the ones with the problem then why do they keep coming after you? They want someone who is innocent, not someone who is going to tell them to beat it the second they do something wrong, they are looking for someone to control and that person is you. They see someone week. So as far as I'm concerned it is you fault you want to change it? Make them stop hitting on you? then take it on yourself and stop making excuses as to poor little you. Peace out.

• I may look innocent but I'm not blind I see and I do tell them but they still wanna go and keep the none sense. he likes the thrill of the chase he sees me as some sort of trophy he is willing to claimed the easy or hard way to make he's man ego feel better.

What Guys Said 1

• cuz ur weak n they can sense it ;)

What Girls Said 2

• I always have this problem as well.. they want me to be the 'other woman' and im a good girl

• Not sure... just go for a different type