Do you think online dating is pointless?

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone from online you never met in person? Did you eventually meet him or her later?

57

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience so far, yes. I have tried two sites after a fairly long marriage. The women have been mostly irrational, and damaged after meeting them several times. However, you are in a younger age range, so in my opinion, you should give it a try. Make sure you always meet in a public place and don't give out personal information.

• LMAO, no wonder why you're so negative to people who actually have relationships, peace out, bro!