Teasing boyfriend?

I like to tease my boyfriend. And not in the school girl kind of way, as in turning him on, but I do it and when he's about to touch himself or touch me, I'd deny him and just hold his hands down and continue my teasing, haha. He absolutely hates it but loves it at the same time. What do you think about this? I don't want him to hate me but I love seeing the reaction I get out of him. The way his face quirks up and how his breathing becomes heavier is just very attractive to me haha. Am I a bad girlfriend?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Search the internet for "chastity" play or "orgasm denial."

Make sure your boyfriend's onboard with what you're doing - and talk to him often, check in on his emotions, etc.

Have fun :) Lots of fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• If all you ever dobis tease him and never let him actually do anything sexual with you then sorey but that is really mean. If you aren't ready to do sexual things with him that's ok but it's cruel to turn him on intentionally like that.