Do gentlemen's attract decent women?

So this one is a topic me and few mates of mine where talking about, I get told I am extremley pick who I date, but I see it as, your looking for someone similar to yourself so the good quailty's I have I would look for in a female.

so if someone wants a bad boy/girl, then would that be reflection of themselfs :)

or is it we can't help who we fall for

26

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You may have to be a little more patient to find a woman of your calibre:) There are still classy women out there.

• Gentlemen are sexy.

What Guys Said 5

• You can't help who you fall for - sometimes you find all those qualities you thought wouldn't be a match are things you love having in a partner.

If you're a gentleman, good for you - some girls will love being treated by a lady. Don't let them take advantage of your kind and chivalrous nature.

• I'm a true gentleman and honestly I attract women I guess rather easily, even on here lol.

Please not I am not trying to sounds arrogant or anything this has just been my experience.

• I posted a question about this and girl's all chose the classy gentlemen but had a little bit of a bad side to him.

• Define gentleman.

• If you're a "gentleman" you're probably going to get stabbed in the back by women in general. (Not a hateful remark, just a cautionary one) Just be yourself, if you're desperate you'll find a girl that can fill that role etc.