What goes through your head when you have to reject someone who confessed their feelings to you,(mostly directed to girls but guys can chime in too)?

this especially applies to if they are/were good friend
also how do you look at them, from then on? does this change the relationship much?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally speaking, if they're a friend, I feel really guilty and hope they're not too hurt. That they confessed is impressive, but regardless, if I've decided not to even give the guy a chance, there's probably a good reason. Not necessarily a character flaw, but an incompatibility.

I'll also worry he won't want to be friends anymore, that things will get awkward, or that I led him on somehow. :/

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• This never happened to me so I don't know but I'd feel very uncomfortable and give myself some space. Try to let go of them nicely and ignore it as much as I can.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE