Who would you rather go out with?

Who woulr you rather go out with?
10 out of 10 guy/girl
extremely attractive, your dream girl/guy..
doesn't cheat, but has shitty personality, really dumb, arrogant, always try to win, aggresive, unskilled.

Physically very unattractive guy/girl
Has the best personality, thoughtful, respectful, nice, highly skilled, intelligent.

• The hot one
  • The ugly one

510

Most Helpful Girl

• None, I wouldn't date a hot guy who has a shitty personality. But honestly I can't date a guy who I'm not attracted to either. Looks does play huge factor as much as personality.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Unless, the guy has money. I know filthy rich guys who can get any girl.

• not true, not all girls are like that. saying that all girls date rich guys for money is the same as saying that all men are cheating douchebags that only use women

Most Helpful Guy