Why I attract only guys I dont like?

I am hispanic girl, i have light skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair...
I like guys with light hair and light eyes... But i recieve a lot of attention from latino type of guys, with black hair and eyes, i am not attracted to them AT ALL, but it seems they like me... and it kinda piss me off...
Why do u think this happening?

45

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here. I get guys that I'm not attracted to but who have charming beautiful personalities. It's like my pheromones are sending out signals to ONLY attract fat or men that I consider to be really unattractive...

What the deuce?

• Thats really makes my mood low and makes my self esteem low

• It doesn't to me. Don't worry about it. Put yourself out there on dating websites and you'll get plenty of hits which you can choose from--hopefully some are the ones you like.