Choose between Skinny girls or curvy ones?

I'm confused. A lot of men say they like curvy girls but all I see is guya dating skinny and petite ones

• Skinny
  • Curvy
Can you tell whether I am skinny or curvy

1221

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely prefer curvy girls, but I would date both curvy and skinny girls. I see curvy girls dating guys all the time, everywhere I go. I don't know how you haven't noticed it. I can't tell you're curvy from your profile photo. You look like you're maybe medium weight? I'm assuming you're curvy, since you're saying you only see men dating skinny/petite ones (and you said you're "confused" as to why that is.) The girl below in the video is the IDEAL body for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYlFKKiudFE&list=PLvkv4pfE3Ugxz-vU4v8JflTroj0-OrJ79

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • she has the upper body of a track star, and the lower body of a hairless bison.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's simple: Men don't miraculously all think the same thing and feel the same way.
    They're all unique individuals who have different tastes and get this... some of them are actually not so superficial and wise enough not to miss out by immediately dismissing women for their body types! Shocker :P

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE