Online Dating would you?

so I was how you guys feel about online dating, personally myself I don't do it myself it just feels like it's all just html codes (bascily not real).

Anyone else not into the online dating stuff?

My saying is
The end of the day you never know who is really typing...
  • Yes (Online)
  • No (Physical interaction)

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep! I'd date someone online. I generally become deeply attracted by a person's personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, why not? Our generation is the most anti-social in person and most of our communication IS online. You said it feels like it's all "html codes", but do you feel the same way about GAG or any other social networking site? I don't see how you can feel that way and use GAG at the same time.