Do you avoid people you have a crush on? Say you saw them but you won't talk to them?

• Yes I try to stay as far as possible away
  • Yes but I try to see them but just not talk to them
  • No I try to be around then as much as possible and talk to them as much as possible
    Vote C

58

Most Helpful Girl

• i did when i was younger. like one of my super serious crushes back then- i couldn't even look him in the eyes LOL. he even brought it up once when we were older. so embarrassing.

• @nateinak lmfao, no, not chopped liver. but i went to an RC school where this was not a widely known fact. but... of course, i haven't met anywhere near "most people" so that was inaccurate.

• Yeah, a lot of people who claim to be Christian (or any religion) don't know the bible (or whatever writings) as well as try should.
      *shamefacedly raises hand*