Do girls always text their male best friends plus guys they are interested in like crazy?

And if a girl does not text first often enough, does it mean she doesn't really care about the friendship, she would be indifferent whether the guy chooses to stay as friends or move on? Like she is just being friendly and does not have the heart to push him away?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I have a crush on one boy but I don't text him often cause I don't have anything to say.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep no point in completely getting rid of you if she can just not talk to you most of the time. And then still have you when she needs help

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I never had girls text me like crazy, only once in a while. Does that mean I'm not made to be dating material, much less being married?

• In my experience with most girls, if you treat them like you would a friend, that's exactly what they'll be. And then they'll also treat you as just a friend.