Do you think that I am racist for preferring White females?

I am a White guy, and I only like White girls. The eyes, hair, and skin tone make them very attractive. I am told that I am racist for stating this.

Is it racist of me to admire my own women, and only want to date them?

128

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing tacit about preferring one race or finding it the most attractive.
    buy to completely not give anyone of any other race a try seems kind of dumb. She may not be your physical preferences but you should giver her a shot at getting to know her. So don't deny every girl who you meet who isn't white.
    It's a little dumb to say you only find white girls attractive though. There are so many non white women an unless you've seen them all it's dumb to say you find every single one of them unattractive

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so, you date who you prefer!
    I know a guy that only dates girls with hazel eyes, it doesn't mean he has a thing against other eyes just he likes them green!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE