It is objective:cute girl is ignored more than average girl?

I ask how is it posible that one girl who is considered really cute and pretty by men and women, stays singe longer, much longer that average girl.
I think it means that girl is not that cute? what if i say that cute girl is a black cute girl.
it explains everything, right? average white girl has more opportunities with men that cute or very pretty black girl.
black girl, by default considered ugly even if it's objective she's pretty?
(case:personality, behavior, etc- all these things are equal to an average white girl, or even better)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe English isn't your first language, but if it is you need to work on your grammar.

No, maybe this person just thinks she's cuter than she actually is, and drives guys away because she's full of herself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • no its not my first language... what a point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has their good and bad qualities I don't think race plays a roll in it tho. Maybe culturally but that's about it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE