Girls, would you give him a chance?

If you had a big crush on a guy years ago (let's say 5), but you've been in a relationship for a few years, would you give the old guy a chance if he approached you? You've basically never talked to him at all, but you heard good things about him and were very physically attracted to him.

You still seem him a lot at random places but from a distance.

Also, would you approach first if you saw him?

What would be the best way for the "old" guy to go about this? I wouldn't mind being friends first.

I'm not trying to be a homewrecker, there's just something very very different/good about this girl that I haven't found in girls I actually know.

• Yes, if he approached me
  • Yes, I'll approach
  • No, I'm committed
    Vote C
  • No, even if I weren't committed
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I'm committed!

• How can I just be friends with her then? I'm an idiot and I already told her I think she used to like me lol

What Girls Said 7

• it would depend on how well the current relationship is going... if im feeling doubtful, then possibly, yes.

• If I was in a relationship then no, I wouldn't do it

• Nope, not fair to the current relationship.

• Nope, not if I was in a relationship.

• if the attraction is there I would be careful tho with your partner make sure your open about these things

• Yes! I will give him a chance 😉

• haha... check my question out. maybe you can help.