Girls, Do you all understand we shrink when cold?

a group of girls i swim with apparently joke about how i have a small dick but when they see me in speedos i am always wet and cold... surely girls understand that cold makes it shrink?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys, do you all understand that if a woman is tight, you've failed to arouse her and if she's loose, even if she is a virgin, you've done beautifully.
    The answer is any girl who knows how the body works or has more than 2 brain cells know that men shrink. But remember. Most girls find miniature versions of things adorable. So you can be like "So small when cold" and she'll giggle but later if she sees you hard you can be all like "BOW BEFORE THY MEAT SWORD OF PLEASURING IMPALEMENT"

:3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE