Guys, how do I get out of a potential date?

So to start, I have a boyfriend. But there's this guy in my class that has been talking to me for the past like week. After class today we were walking together cause we were going in the same direction and he asked me if I would get coffee with him sometime. Not thinking he meant anything romantic by it at first I just said yes even though I didn't really want to cause I hate rejecting people. But then I kinda started to wonder if he did just mean it as friends cause he's kinda flirty with me sometimes. I panicked and I said wait I have to work after school today so rain check. And he said okay cool and I walked away really fast and now I don't know what to do cause he doesn't know I have a boyfriend so I don't want to say anything just for him to be like I didn't mean it as a date, but I can't not tell him if he does mean it as a date! What should I do?

Also, we sit by each other in class so I really don't want to do anything that's gonna make the rest of the year awkward

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Just bring up your boyfriend in general convo and be sure to mention just how awesome he is at being your boyfriend. If that doesn't work, suggest hooking him up with a friend of yours. Another option would be to take your boyfriend to get coffee with said 'flirter'. If he doesn't get the point after you've employed all of these tactics, tell him you have an STD OR, as a last resort, have your boyfriend stomp a mud hole in him then kick it dry?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE