How important is someone's name to you?

Referring to a person you might be interested in. How important is their name? If they had a silly name, would you still date them?

Example: Fagot, Real
  • Matters
  • Doesn't matter
A lot of people are saying it matters. Names can be replaced with nicknames, they can also be changed legally. What if you missed out on a great person over a name.

Not being bias in this question, just elaborate if think it matters

119

Most Helpful Girl

• I hated my ex's name, like to the point that I just never said it around him because it sounded funny to me and I was so afraid I'd mispronounce it. It didn't have any effect on the way I felt for him though :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I associate names with cultures, or with people I've known, or with someone's family background. NAmes reveal so much.

And it's endlessly fun probing into these issues with the opposite sex.. you never run out of things to talk about

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE