Girls, would you date a guy taller than you?

I've seen a lot of questions on here aaboit a guy's height. Being 5'3, I was curious to see how many girls care about a guy's height.
  • I want him to be taller
  • I don't care about height
  • I prefer shorter
    Vote C
  • It depends (please explain)
    Vote D
  • see results
    Vote E
So update: if you liked a guy that was shorter than you, even if you prefer taller guys, would you be comfortable being with him?

239

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I've got to say I prefer him to be taller. But that's also inaccurate. My boyfriend right now is exactly my height. Honestly though, I don't care because, i love him to death for who he is. Not how tall he is. I once had a boyfriend before my current and he was much shorter than me, it didn't matter once again. Honestly though, it doesn't matter like Youd think it would. The only people to which it matters are quite shallow, they only care about appearances. Those people are too busy with how things look to concern themselves with how things feel. No one needs someone like that. How are you supposed to be in love with someone when they're complaining about not being able to wear heels? Of they wanted to wear heels they wear them no matter how tall you are, just because they love wearing heels.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So, if the poll holds true, are around 60% of girls shallow? I would assume not, but I was surprised by the results

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of question is this? Lolz.. if it was shorter then I see the point of this question.. but obviously girls like their man taller than they are

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I asked to get a percentage from the poll