How can I find a guy who likes small breasts?

How can i find a guy who likes small breasts?

they are like unicorns, where can i find one or how?

I've already had a couple guys date me and then come out that its a problem to them, im confident about my breasts but this is starting to get to me? why do men date me and then decide its a issue? i dont know how to avoid this?

34A/32B

1231

Most Helpful Guy

• Breast size becomes less important the most attractive the rest of your body is. If you work on getting in great shape overall then you will find yourself to be more attractive.

Or you could just gets boob job to jump up a cup size if it really bothers your that much.

• most guys hate fake though really? still worth it? it seems like the easy way out here...

• mine are identical and i will forgive you for your harsh words... now with a one up. I do appreciate you taking the time to chat. Even if it was hard for me to hear.

• Glad I could help. This is an advice site, and I feel like people bend the truth far too often just to be nice. People what to hear what others are honestly feeling, not something to make them feel better.

Hope your future boyfriends aren't so shallow

Most Helpful Girl

• don't go looking for them they will come to you. A man who is interested in you will find his way to you small breast or large. But if you still decide to talk to people especially online let them be aware before you decide to move forward to a date cause I'd hate to date a guy and give myself a chance to like him then get rejected.

• you make it sound horrible but i see your point...

• no it's not horrible love not at all but you make it seem like it is impossible to find a guy who will accept you and it really isn't. I know a guy a close friend of mines he is a total cutie and he is right now seeing a girl who completely flat chested and he doesn't care. cause it wasn't her body he liked about her but her personality and who she was if they like that I'm pretty sure they will accept you exactly how you are.