Is it weird to be 17 and never been kissed or have a boyfriend?

• Yes
  • No

2120

Most Helpful Guy

• Gosh i've been seeing a lot of these questions lately, what's wrong with you guys and girls...

Once again, no it's not weird! If it makes you feel any better, i'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never kissed a girl, and never even had a girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't have my first kiss till I was almost 20. The day after I had my first kiss I went out with a boy I met online (didn't intend to it into anything, but I was very horny). We ended up only kissing on the first date and now we have been dating for 6 months. I thought I was going to be one of those girls that was like 25 and had never had a boyfriend or kiss, but it just kind of happened and honestly I'm glad I waited because I felt more than ready for anything and everything and I have freedom because I am no longer living under my mothers roof. trust me it will happen eventually, there is no need to rush it. High school boys are lame anyways (they get way better in college, less douchebags)