Is it normal to have lost attraction to White girls?

I have lost attraction to White girls because a lot of them are rude, obnoxious, disrespectful, crude, and ungrateful. I was utterly surprised by the amount of gratitude that I received from women in the Asian and South American countries. They respected me a lot. Any White man from the UK, Australia, USA, Canada, etc, will notice this very quickly when visiting these countries. But is it normal to have lost attraction?

This was just a test. I only date White girls.

910

Most Helpful Girl

• Well with white women I HAVE noticed a pattern in their personalities when it comes to finding middle ground with the opposite gender. They often think one-sidedly in MY opinion and refuse to see the other side and this can result going full momentum in the wrong direction. This can often put them in a position of victimization, in MY opinion-and it's NOT about physical strength either.

In fact the whole mankind is under a kind of siege because we seem to be running around like blind mice. Literally, something can happen for the unaware by forces not known to us.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Exactly. A lot of White men incl. me have noticed that with dating a White girl, it's all about "her her her", and to even ask for reciprocation is tantamount to misogyny and oppression in their minds.

• ... of possibilities that you can experience, but YOU make that choice.

• I'm not saying YOU make that choice but the word 'Experience' is key...