Guys, Very good looking men, curious your opinion on this?

HOT guys (very good looking men), would you consider dating a female who had a cute face and great personality, but whose body wasn't all that (HWP, shapely, but out of shape). I know there's usually a 50/50 mix on this, just curious the current view.

Update: I guess I'm just inquiring about how shallow men are, really. :) I'm not that good looking, and I don't have a great bod, and I'm not dating a hot man. Just a question that popped in my head.
I'm not fat. Im 5'7 and weigh 128lbs. I'm HWP. But I'm out of shape, not toned, is all.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• A pretty face and a great personality trumps a stripper-like body anyday.

What Guys Said 19

• I don't know whether you would consider me hot, but I have been called hot by girls before. So, I'll answer.

I like going to the gym. And I'd want a girl who also does. If she's out of shape, it probably means she isn't going at all. She doesn't have to go much. I don't like ultra-muscular women.

• Sorry about my crystal ball not working (it's off for repairs), but when you say "very good looking men", by whose judgement is this? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to answer or not!

• Like are you wondering if an guy will necessarily go out with a fat chick?

It depends. Even some athletic types like their women big. Many of us do not though since its not just the fact that you're fat. How are you going to necessarily have similar interests or be like-minded if you're overweight and your partner is not?

• A cute face with good personality is worth dating for. Good figure would be a plus point though...

• I'm not sure what you mean, but as long as her hips are noticeably wider than her waist, she has a decent butt, and is average weight, then yes.

• I think if you're back on the dating market by the age of 40... you're gonna have a hard time competing with the "newer models" if you catch my drift.

• yep. duly noted. not interested in a long term relationship and i actually prefer younger guys, so not worried about that. plethora of younger men interested in older women, which is kinda weird, but i'm enjoying it for the time being.

• yes y not?

if i liked her, yeah

• Yes I would. Not that I consider myself hot but I despite of my weight I still get enough attention. Anyway, I'd even date a fairly obese girl if her face was cute and her personality great.

• Hahahahahahahaha! So all you guys are very good looking? This is interesting...

• I might give her a chance I guess! I'm not in the range of men you're questioning though.

• It's kinda hard to tell you without generalizing. Unless there is a pic to go off of.

• I dont consider myself hot at all but I would date a girl as you describe

• I wish I'm even considered as a hot guy

• i gotta see a pic to actually tell u...

• Yeah I would date pretty faces.

• You shouldn't focus on looks

• No, that would be hypocritical

• Yes I would

• Only if I knew she was on a permanent, current, and healthy path towards staying fit.