Girls, shy girls, how would you try and get back with ex?

Hi, for all you shy girls how would you give signals you want to get back with your ex.

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Uhuh. He's an ex for a reason.

• Why would you want to get back together with your ex at all? They're your ex for a reason! I used to believe it was possible to achieve, but it's not. Just no.

• I probably wouldn't do anything unless he made a move on me again.

• Funny you should say that. We work in the same company, I've noticed everytime i'm in her work area talking to another woman she'll look around. Today i was talking to another girl and I caught her looking over, i went to a cabinet and she was still looking and made a facial expression that perhaps showed some annoyance with herself and turned around again. A friend at work thinks she's regretting it or thinking about it and that i should keep minimum contact for as long as possible.

• Well, I could be keeping my eye on my ex somehow but I don't think I'd want him to notice it if it makes sense. Most girls would want to seem as if they had gotten over you a long time ago, even if it wasn't the case.

• I would wait and only wait

• I would try to contact him. And actually, no matter how shy she is, she will have the courage to reach out and be direct about what she wants if she doesn't want to lose him. At least that's me, I am very shy, but I tried to be very clear with my ex I want to get back together " I want to be with you" to be exact. But he moved on, oops.

• Approaching them. I did it before. Had to get ballsy.