Girls, Do you like black men?

Black men don't have to be the only type of guy you like but do you like them enough to date them. There is this emo white girl I wanna ask out but she the first white girl I'll ever ask out. if dating black guys isn't ur preference just say so I don't mind. No pity party's either.

• yes
  • no
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
Answer to guys don't only vote
No worries

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I've liked a black man before, but that doesn't mean your emo girl does or that she doesn't... I don't think you want the opinion of gag you want the opinion of your emo girl so just go out and get it :) I mean won't you feel stupid if every racist in the world gets on to vote no and skews the poles and you miss out on an amazing girl!

• nothing wrong with black men. just like any other man.

• I'd absolutely date a black man:) of course it depends on our chemistry and his personality but I'm very open to dating men of color:)

• I like pretty much any guy as long as he is attractive, regardless of race

• I'm just not really attracted to them..:)

• Sure, why not.

• Yes, I'll date a black guy.

• I'm black myself, so I'd be a hypocrite if I said no

• I almost got robbed and kidnapped by a black man so therefore I'm a bit afraid of them because of my experience. I know not all black men are like that but due to my experience I like them some are very handsome but I don't see myself dating them.

• That's fuckin. Crazy man sorry that happened

• Yeah, I like them

• While I said no, it honestly depends. I go based more off of personality. So a thuggish black guy? No. A nerd/emo/goth black guy? Yes.

• They are the same as everyone else.

• no i dont like them

• Thanks for being honest

• Yes i do just like i like any other race.