Girlfriend says she attacked her Ex BF's new fling at aparty and was arrested? what to make of it?

So the Girl Im dating said she was dumped by her ex last year around this time and devulged some interesting info. She said her ex was throwing a party to include the girl she cheated on him with. My girlfriend told me she snuck into the house and attacked the new girlfriend of her ex and it got physical. Apparetly the cops were called and she was taken away and a restraining order was filed. My thinking is what would make you think this was a good idea and how emotionally unstable is that? Chalk it up as a random bad relationship story or should I be more concerned?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• RUN! Drop off the grid. Move to a Eastern European country and change your name to 'Bertha'. This is not good! Really unstable behaviour. Could you trust her after hearing this? I think that you will be always watching your back. And that is no way for a relationship to work.

What Girls Said 3

• Your girlfriend doesn't seem over her ex if she's doing things like that.
    Are you sure u aren't the rebound guy?

• Yikes man, sounds kinda crazy if cops had to get involved and a restraining order set. That means she didn't take the cheating easily, but who would though? Maybes she needs some psychiatric help, or maybe it was something else before his cheating in the past that set her off. Talk to her.

• She sdouds emotionally unstable, imagine what would happen if you broke up with her

What Guys Said 4

• Break up with her immediately and hire a bodyguard. Maybe two.

• I think its a troubling sign. If she's with you why would she care about anything with her ex?

• You need to leave her obviously she's insane. Obviously she is not over her ex. So if I was you I'd leave.

• Just dump her.