My boyfriend likes small boobs, but I don't have small boobs. I feel like he might find me unattractive sexually. HELP?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile, and I've known him for over a year and a half. I always knew he liked smaller boobs better, which I guess is alright with me, but last night he sent a picture of Miley Cyrus (who was topless), and he said her boobs were small but "cute" and they were out of place and kind of insulted them I guess you could say. It still made me feel like shit because I know he finds smaller boobs more attractive and I am far from "small". I feel like he might find me unattractive sexually. He never mentions anything about me thats bad, and whenever we do get a little sexual things seem to be normal. I just have this idea in my head that he might not like my body and it gets me really insecure. I just want to be sexually appealing to him. :(
8
4