Is it dangerous for me to never fall in love? To never get a kiss from a girl or experience any kind of sexual activity or arousal?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• dangerous? i dont think that's the word.
    i think that if ur not ready, ur not ready, and if u r, then slowly opening yourself up to it would be nice, but it's by no means something u should force urself into.

What Girls Said 2

• You just haven't found her yet or put yourself out there.

• I don't know how

• Me neither... how about people you know hang out with them. or have like a party at the beach since it is beautiful out and ask your friends to bring people with them. Start new friendships, relationships and what not.

• Falling in love is far more dangerous than not falling in love. Love can hurt. It's a big risk.

What Guys Said 2

• You still have a time man, don't stress out it. The question is do you approach women?

• Well, do you want to fall in love, or kiss a girl?

• Yes, sure...

• I'm sure there are a lot of girls who wouldn't mind kissing you... falling in love, well, that might follow if you're lucky!