+1 y

Why does every single guy I meet just want sex?

I'm sick of it! I haven't really met much genuine people so far. I feel like most guys that I meet are after sex, even if they appear to be genuine, kind and educated. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SEX, my thing is, I can't have meaningless sex with just anyone. I can't just sleep with a guy on the 2nd/3rd date. It's not my thing. They'll start asking me for photos and I've only been texting them for a day. They'll use some bs reason why they want sex. Like, one guy said that it's how he communicates, like wtf? If that's the only way that you communicate then we can't talk! I told him that I don't do NSA OR friends with benefits and he's like 'no I can't make you my girlfriend if I don't know how good you are in bed'. Are you kidding me? Who's BAD in bed? Lol the stories...
They'll say all of these things to get me in bed with them. I feel like I'm fighting a war here. A war that, no matter how much I try to respect myself and have some morals, they'll always find some lousy way to tell me I'm crazy for feeling that way. They mind fuck me like I'm some naive little girl and I don't know what they're doing. So many days, I just want to give up and hang up the dating scene because I feel like I'm wasting my time. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?

And before anyone gets on the defense, please note that I mean SOME guys, not all. That bunch of guys are a very rare gem to find.
8
3