Girls, If a guy is 36, a virgin, and never had a girlfriend, should he not bother trying to date?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you want one so go after one. You don't have to tell her she's your first true girlfriend until things are serious. Go on lots of dates expecting nothing more than that date but learn from each one of them. That will get you ready for when an appropriate match comes along. More than anything else be confident and don't get hung up on this I'm a guy w no experience thing.

A lot of people these days put career first dating second. You may not be of the man whore variety but they aren't any better at relationships when they realize they want one. They actually have to be deprogrammed so look at yourself as a step ahead. If your intentions are true that will shine through.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE