If we'e facing reality, does all a guy really need to get any girl he wants is good looks or a solid income of money?

For example being a good looking young guy like Ronnie Banks or being rich and owning a lamborghini, is this all he really needs to make his first impression automatically make a women fall for him at first sight?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (Explain)
    Vote C
And this is talking about a FIRST IMPRESSION.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not that simple. Those are not the only requirements.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No all a guy needs is some confidence and to put himself out there. Cars mean nothing, I had a nice car and no girls talked to me cause of it, in fact guys would talk to me about it all the time. If you want to attract guys get a nice car.

I've also seen plenty of average guys doing well for themselves in the girl dept. That first sight thing is a fairy tale man, cause how you gonna keep them coming back for a second or third sight?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you not know what a first impression is?