Why do ladies treat me like crap and not expect me to wind up hateful and bitter?

Not even bothering with details, just wondering.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it because you allow it?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Actually no, I cut people out of my lives very, veeeeeerrrry quickly, I used to let them mess with me, now they're out with the slightest infraction because they never fucking deserved to even meet me.

• you are bitter, buddy.
      Just trying to understand you a little better.
      All the best.

• Duh, I flat out stated I'm bitter, of course I'm bitter, I'm extremely bitter, and with good reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe they are correcting you and you might act different then them. Don't take it the wrong way see there side learn from it, and that's all it's going to be. Its probably nothing against you as a person you just don't see there side.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't give a shit about their side because they don't see my side either, they know nothing about me and pretend to know my whole story.

• If you get upset then they win don't let them control your happiness. Be happy anyways.