Guys would you be brave enough to test a woman you just met by going dutch ( taking her to McDonald's for example) on a first date?

I would. Would you? Or are you so desperate for female attention that you would be afraid to? If a woman turns her nose up at that, then she's not worth even being with. Its not about being cheap , its about having some appreciation. Its the thought that counts right? I'm not a jerk its just that there shouldn't be no expectations right?

1817

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's creepy if someone who I'd never met before wanted to take me out to a fancy restaurant. If we were both 30+ and coworkers then that would be different, but for my age group I'd think it was strange. IDC if I had to pay for myself. I'd like not worrying whether he was creepy or not (like stalking/controlling).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why do so many people hat mcdonalds? I would want to get takeout instead of eating inside since it's filled with kids, but it's not that bad.

• @Floyd790 I agree. Heck, take me to Chili's if he wants to eat out. I love their food and it's inexpensive. The plate I get there is only $10. I am actually a pretty frugal person and can't stand wasting money. It's not about the money; it's about the effort and thought.

• thanks for Mho.