I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend? why? pics included?

i can't deal with it anymore, i am softspoken, nice, but everytime i go to work somewhere women say mean things or always make comments about me/my ethnicity etc. At school at work etc... im tired of it. I can't deal with it anymore.

This is not attention seeking, i never had a boyfriend by the way because guys dont approach me that often. The guy that i wanted to talk to, didn't wanted me. I feel like... i dont know like i just... no guy ever puts effort in getting to know me. They just kinda let me go and going after a guy never results in anything except forced interaction.

this is me

https://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/

1634

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you're gorgeous.

I saw a Dutch web address in the background of one of the photos. Are you in Holland? If so, I have to say, I know racism is absolutely everywhere but the most aggressive racist comments I've ever heard were among middle- and upper-class Dutch citizens (who were white). I love the Netherlands, no doubt about it. At the same time the racism there is blatant and shocking.

Give it time. Or you could come to the USA, where you will have a hard time finding room in your schedule for all the young men who wish to court you.

Good luck. :)

Most Helpful Girl