Is anyone else attracted to their SO by their smell alone?

The smell of my boyfriend seriously attracts me, I feel this overwhelming urge to be closer to him whenever I smell him. It's not the smell of his deodorant or anything because he has this distinct smell no matter what time of day it is, day or night, even after running around sweating. Does the smell of your significant other ever affect you in this way?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, not smell along but scent is a HUGE part of attraction for me. Not cologne but the actual smell of their body. I have nose like a wolf and I can smell everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry you're not alone on this. A good smell from a great guy that you like is one more reason to add of why you find them attractive.