Should I kiss woman on the first or second date?

I have heard that it's the most repeated mistake when guys dating a girls, so what's your opinion on this one? I literally didn't date anyone except that one girl and I want to have more knowledge as I don't have that much experience in the field of dating.
  • Kiss her right away on the first date
    Vote A
  • Kiss her on the first date only if you know her personally for example close friend, classmate etc
    Vote B
  • No, wait until second date
    Vote C
  • Other (comment)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When she gives you the signs that she's ready. I don't kiss on the first date because we don't know each other well enough at that point. The guy I'm dating now didn't try to kiss me until our fifth date.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol and what are the signs that she's allowing you to do this? I always have problem with "what's the right moment" to kiss a girl.

• Show All
    • Well I will need to be a walking encyclopedia to notice all that since I'm usually freak out in the meaning that I'm always very nervous while dating. Hmm what is a "normal period duration" of a hug you would say?

• Usually our hugs were for like a second or two, but that one was like 4-6 seconds long and it just felt.. different. Like more intimate somehow, I mean he held me closer and it was more of a full body hug- not a "friendly" hug.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Whenever it feels right.

0|1
    0|0
    • The question now is when does it feel right?
      Sorry but I'm a hopeless romantic...

What Guys Said 4

Recommended myTakes