My booty is gorgeous on the outside but nasty as hell on the inside?

I've never been intimate with a guy precisely because of this reason. My body is banging- but my skin is horrible. It's discoloured, I get severe razor bumps, and I have stretch marks all over my ass even though I'm skinny! Also, it's dark between my legs and my whole bum is dark.

But I look fantastic in clothes. I look great naked too, shape-wise, but my skin utterly ruins it.

How would a guy feel about that? Would they care if my ass is dark and full of stretch marks, even though it's perfect and plump and round?

Be honest! I'm ready to hear anything.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a feeling that your ass isn't all it's cracked up to be.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Seriously... it is exactly as I described.

• Well I have a bad imagination, and I wanted to make a subtle ass crack joke.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if he really likes you, he'll look past your skin and enjoy you as you are. If not, it's his loss, right?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE