What are the chances of someone changing their mind after they reject you?

Has this ever happened to anyone? Say you don't contact them at all, they know how you feel, and do find you physically attractive, what are the chances they will decide to give you a shot?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• my girlfriend and i broke up and stayed friends and now were dating again. So if you stay friends then you should still have a shot

0|0
    0|0
  • U have to work for it and prove ur effort that how worthy u are 👌🏼

0|0
    3|2
  • Very unlikely, there's also been times where a girl I talk to says they're interested and then ignores me out of the blue but comes back a few months later. I'd be very skeptical of those people unless they have a damn good reason like a health issue or an emergency because in those events usually the person found someone else, got dumped or left and is coming back for attention and validation. I have no patience for that shit.

I mean if you and the person then just want a hook up then why not but if you try to be in a relationship with them in those circumstances, you're setting yourself up for failure and hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm not sure that's happened yet to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • got rejeted, year late nothing chaged, and she said it never will. so ill wait some more :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I wouldn't wait THAT long. I'm talking like in a couple of months or so.

• Show All
    • You can't wait forever and completely put your life on hold over it. I'm not that desperate.

• It just happened a week ago for me so there is time.

• If some girl rejects me, I'll never give her another chance as long as I live. She may be alright in the friend zone, which is where most ladies belong anyway.

I understand why women have rejected me in the past. While I don't blame them, I've moved on. They failed to see the real me that's inside. So now that there's more of an attractive air about me, what I have to offer a woman is not for them. If you can't get what you want, try for something better.

I can get real deep about this if I need to, but I'll spare you (for now).

0|0
    0|0
  • Very unlikely

3|2
    1|1
  • The odds of change is very little, unfortunately.

0|3
    0|0
  • If female: 100%

If male: About "not alot".

0|1
    0|0
  • The fact is that zero.

0|0
    3|0
  • It can happen. But it won't happen usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • almost impossible

1|0
    0|0
  • That is just rare

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a chance of course but don't expect it

0|1
    0|0
  • Really low

0|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely zero percent.

0|0
    0|1
  • Very unlikely I am afraid.

0|0
    2|0
  • Slim but it will happen if you're lucky lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ironically, this is happening to me rn... I asked a girl out a while ago, she did not know me that well at the time. Now we are in a summer course together and she is flirting with me. Her friends are trying to push her towards me and she gave me her cell number. Being new to the whole "girl" thing, I'm very confused and pretty mindfucked. So, I guess I would say that it is possible. Just take it slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've changed my mind a total of once in my life and that was in primary school.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 36

Recommended myTakes