Girls, do you pay when you go out with boyfriend?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, but its way hotter when the guy pays... just manlier... if you want to impress me, pay. If we go out often, then we can take turns, but make sure to surprise me every so often with something you've planned out for me and are paying for.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i always pay when i go out with girlfriend. Turkish Guys always do that

• Oh, he never said he was wealthy... I have many networking connections who are my friends... I met him through one of the events. I know what he does for work, where he lives, and I see how he spends his money. He is wealthy, just kind of selfish (he event admitted to being selfish!!)... I like a guy with a good heart who is thoughtful.

• can i ask you a questions about girl if you text me?