+1 y

Does she want me or is she playing games?

accidently called my ex last week whilst in the gym ( with her for 5 months). wasn't expect to hear back, but she text me saying, you ok? xxxx and another one an hour later after I didn't reply saying, are you ok? do you miss me? xxxxx

I replied. And she told me she missed me. It came out that I had been out on a date, only as friends though! we went to the resturant me and my ex first went on our first date. she text me getting jealous, saying thats our place!!! then said I obviously couldnt of liked her if I moved on that quick. I told her we both know I liked her a lot and she's being stupid. ( she was the one who said she needed time and that I should see other girls) she said I know I told you to see other girls but I wasn't expect you too do so, so quick, it just sounds weird (I haven't moved on I still really like my ex). then she said what does she look like, is she pretty, does she go to the gym, does she have a nice bum does she squat ( All the things I told her I like in a girl and things I liked about my ex) . I said to her she's a nice girl but we are only friends. She kept asking what does she look like. I said, why does it matter, what she looks like? we are only friends. That was the last text we exchanged, too which she hasn't replied to in 5 days.

However she has been comeneting and liking my instagram pictures and facebook pictures and statuses. I also think she is posting stuff to get my attention and hope I will like it or comment. Im confused, whats going on here. I no I shouldn't, but I realy miss her and want her back but I dont know if she feels the same? I think I should just get on with my life and if she wants to be with me she will reach out and get incontact, or should I contact her? what do you reccomend I do? does she want me back?

Thanks for reading
1
2