Guys - do you get hit on by girls?

Just a survey to see how often guys on GAG get approached by girls.

128

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard a lot of guys Dont like it or it makes the girl seem desperate.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Very untrue. Everyone would appreciate it now and then. It's basically just a compliment, which guys never get. Ever.

• Yes listen to this man please

Most Helpful Guy

• No. In fact the only time a girl (who wasn't a close personal friend) ever complimented me in any way was when an attractive blonde girl came up to me one day at the gym one night (I had been a member for 3 months and had gone religiously 3 days a week) and said she noticed the progress I had made since I started and complimented me on it, asking me for tips on what I was doing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Girls do hit on guys but society teaches them to wait for the guys to do it.