How do I choose the right person on a dating site when I've filtered the search based on all my criteria and still have hundreds of profiles showing?

I can't narrow down my search anymore and don't wanna spend hours reading profiles.

Do you have tips on how to easily and quickly spot the right type of guys without reading hundreds of profiles?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Only look at profiles of people you're attracted to. Mention traits you're seeking in a guy and tell them to message you if they have those traits.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Already done that. There r a lot of attractive looking guys.

• Then there is nothing else you can do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Quick match is a good thing on OKC. You don't get the full profile but it tells you enough.

Guys without a fully fleshed out profile aren't looking to date - they are there for casual sex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE