Guys, what type of guys do you think I should go on a date with?

Just tell me what do you think
be honest :)
  • Smart guy
  • Very attractive guy
  • Bad guy
    Vote C
  • Crazy guy
    Vote D
  • Stupid guy
    Vote E
  • Cute guy
    Vote F

38

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 37

• Hmmm, based solely on the profile picture, I'm thinking you could probably get a date with whatever guy you wanted since you are beautiful. However, I would suggest going on a date with the smart guy.

• This is weird 😲 Everyone keep telling me to go on a date with a smart guy but I really don't know why. ❤😊

• If I had to guess, it is because very attractive guys have that stereotype of being what I like to call "pervy sharks." People also associate very attractive guys with being arrogant or having a big ego.

It's often not true, but the stereotype is there nonetheless.

• Smart guys are condescending know-it-all's.

Very attractive guys also attract other girls, paving way for jealousy and risk of cheating.

Bad guys might hurt you, both mentally and physically.

Crazy guys might be too needy and obsessive.

Stupid guys are slow and probably don't have great careers

Cuty guys, well, same as the very attractive guy,

Basically, pick your poison

• One that has all traits in the question you posted or as many as possible. Even stupid. I act stupid sometimes and that's what makes me who I am. Well I pretend to be stupid, more than acting stupid. :)
    Plus some other traits: polite, considerate, honest, loyal... so on

• The only way I can truly answer this is if I had a daughter of my own. I would tell her not to categorize individuals into stereotypical titles, such as those you mentioned, but rather to focus on their individual personalities.

• You are right but I meant based on my look who'd you think would be the perfect guy for me. 😁😊

• I'd say definitely a smart guy. (Although, that sounds kind of sarcastic like "wise guy")

• I think u deserve an extremely attractive young boy to b with. and it could b me. my name is grant Schroeder if u want to find me on facebooks website. and I have a blue hawk nelson shirt on that website

• try and get a cute and smart guy to have something long lasting

get a crazy and very attractive guy if you want to have a very wild night

• without knowing you personally I wouldn't be able to honestly answer the question.

• i mean based on my look :)

• Someone educated enough to be able to provide, kind enough to treat you and others right, and strong enough to stand up for and or protect if neccesary.

• Stupid one. Cold has a song called stupid girl, so, makes sense to go out with a stupid guy, according to them, right?

• Smart guy who thinks with his head on his shoulders and not with what's between his legs.

• I'd say I will take u in a date 😃, but choose the one who appreciate u and be loyal to u but I will choose smart guy

• Some bad biker type, who may or maynot be a murderer

• why the bad one?

• No black leather : :D

• yes! like two idiots in a relationship : this is really boring

• depends what you like. there's no one generic answer for that lol

• hmmm so there can't be an attractive bloke who's smart and funny? :/

• voted A, I'm kind of smart you know just check out my SATs

• I chose B.

However, 'very attractive' doesn't only have to refer to outward appearance. Whatever qualities that attract you to someone should be the reasons you go on a date with them.

• The one you feel most attracted to, but generally the 'stayers' are the ones that got bullied a lot at school (from my experience) which were the smart/geeky/emotional guys

• Bad guy just like me. Oh baby come a little closer ;)

• U r the one supposed to be answering this question...

• attractiveness is nothing if he is a shallow, so Smart guy will be the best option he probably knows what he is doing.

• Funny guy... someone who can make you happy and laugh. :')

• The big bad alpha males will only break your heart.

You should go for the cute awkward ones 😉

• a guy who treats yyou well and also you find him reasonably attractive?

• Go for personality and endearing qualities

Otherwise it's just benefits and or financial

• Smart Guy, because he did help you a lot. Also I am a Smart Guy so. :3.

• Forgot the "courtjester guy" ... heartbroken :'(

• It depends on your personality. If you don't know that how are we supposed to know? lol

• I do but i meant based on my look not my personality :D :D

• Vote G- Nice Guy

• The funny guy.

• Depends who u are.

• Based on my look :)

• you are really a nice guy :) :D

• That's one aspect but not the most relevant. U have t know u self as in know ur tolerances, what u like, if ur fundamental values are the same, u can't strrss too much and force a relationship to work. An average women finds herself in her mid 20s to the level she can stay more stable in a relationship. 99.999 of all relationships before 22 doesn't lead to anything bit headbrraks. Find urself and it's not so much about others. If u date based on feelings and emotions without establishing who u are, it's very risky

• crazy guy, cause thats how i am lol

• Show more from Guys
    7