Guys, How to white guys feel about black girls being interested in them?

Awkard? Flatted? Disqusted? Happy? Sad?

lol sorry for my typos. I typed too fast without checking my words :(

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I feel just like I would feel when any girl shows interest. Depends on the girl. I mean, if some guys feel otherwise... well... more girls for me, I guess.

That aside, I still find it strange that people are still so willing to categorically classify how I (or anyone) would, or wouldn't, treat someone based on the presence/absence of a genetic marker (such as the amount of melanin in someone's skin.)

While this is strictly ADHD moment and an aside comment. I'm certainly not calling you out personally either. Nevertheless, I constantly find it interesting in this "Post Racial" world, how much time we spend castigating certain people for their opinion on someone's cultural prejudices and preferences (which every single person has regardless of 'race') and calling it a racial issue when it has nothing to do with someone's DNA.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE