Guys, Am I light?

I am 19, I'm 5'6 and I weigh 140lbs! Am I light for my weight? Like if I was dating a guy and he picked me up in those pick up hug type things (sorry I'm really bad at explaining things!!) would he be able to do it without feeling like I'm way too heavy? Or when I get married, would I be able to be picked up bridal style? Thank you for answering and taking the time to read my question! 😊

8

Most Helpful Guy

• that sounds about normal for your height and age, don't worry about it, eat healthy, get some exercise and your body wiill be just fine as it is

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE