Guys, Any physical deal breakers for dating a girl?

I was just wondering if there is one physical attribute that would prevent you from dating a girl even if she was otherwise beautiful (For ex. Crooked teeth, Height, Hair color, etc.)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me the only problems I would have over her physicality would be if she had horribly rotten or absent teeth, not crooked teeth, persay, that isn't a big deal, but rotten teeth? I wouldn't want to say it would be a deal breaker, but something such as that could turn me away. Other than that, there isn't much else I can think of that would be a definitive problem.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Awful teeth, poor hygiene, missing limb, blind, deaf, more than a "few" extra pounds, crosseyed. . . that covers it for now.

0|0
    1|0
  • Clinically obese.

That's... Honestly it, I'm really struggling to think of what else could physically be a complete dealbreaker.

I guess it'd be nice if you had decent teeth. Them being crooked isn't a problem, just as long as they're well maintained and are some semblance of healthy.

1|0
    0|1
  • Annoying laugh (a laugh that I don't find appealing even if it isn't annoying)
    I don't like her smile.
    Her nose (Don't ask me why... because I have no idea why - I like the shape of Asian girls noses mostly)
    Curly hair isn't my thing - unless it is style that way
    That's about it I think. Generic things.

0|0
    2|1
  • If she is morbidly obese, then that's a deal breaker. After all, why waste time with someone that won't live very much longer anyways? I prefer a long lasting relationship, not a short one. Sorry if this offends anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh braces would b a turn-off for me, and cracked heels as well. hope i don't sound mean or anything... but i cannot b turned-on by those things and it'd b difficult 2 overlook 'em.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes