Are you looking for a relationship? if not why? (please no obvious answers like I have a bf/gf or anything like that.. this is intended for singles)?

I'm merely asking this out of curiosity.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my question and answering it. Have a great day and too my fellow americans have a great 4th of july!

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not looking for a relationship, simply because I don't like being hurt and feel as if guys like to play with my feelings as if they were toys. I would like to have a serious relationship, because I am too big of a cuddler not to be in one. But, at the same time school is my biggest focus at the moment and most guys do not understand that. They either think I am too:

bougie
    smart
    rude
    shy/sweet
    or something about my physical apperance

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm sorry to hear that you've had your feelings played with before =/ lol I'm a huge cuddler myself and honestly I do miss it quite a bit. =/. ... I'm not 100% certain on all the things bougie entails but since when has it been a bad thing that the girl you like is smart? for me that would be a person who I could hold intellectual conversations with, someone who I can talk to about anything... that boggles me.
      I can kinda understand the shy part but it would definitely not be an issue... and how is sweet a bad thing? lol.

just don't give up on us guys (or girls). there are guys out there who would love everything about you :) Also I can totally understand you making your main focus school. nothing wrong with that :)

• Show All
    • Thank you, I just really needed to hear that. :)

• absolutely, and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for ya :) js

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I'm kinda open to one, but I'm definitely not actively looking for one. Because I'm scared to get hurt, and insecurities. I have to work on myself to fix myself emotionally, then I could be ready for a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I guess I want to be in one, but currently I'm not actively looking. I tried asking a guy out recently but turns out he has a girlfriend already lol. There aren't really any other guys I'm interested in, so as of right now I'm simply floating by I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • kudos to you being proactive and asking him yourself though! that takes a lot of courage :)

• Before I met my boyfriend I was never looking. I just let things happen if they happened. I'd go to parties for fun, not to meet guys. If a guy decided to talk to me I wouldn't brush him off or anything, but I wasn't going out to approach guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm in a really complicated situation with my best friend right now and I'm not sure what's going on between us... romantically. It's a confusing time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to date because I know I won't marry them. Right now, it's just a waste of time. I would rather spend those time friends or something better.
    That is just how I feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• Been too scarred from past relationships (cheating, being manipulated, and not being a proper boyfriend, i'm serious about that last one) that i'm emotionally drained and my confidence has been sucked drier than California.

Doesn't help I also have asperger's syndrome, which inhibits me from certain social cues and body language, which are 2 things i struggle with every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have on and off days.

Sometimes i spend a few hours on dating sites and other days i just forget about em and do stuff i would normally do (guitar, salsa dance etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not looking.
    My g/f passed away last September. I just don't want to be involved right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sexually attracted to men or women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I've got nothing to provide yo.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes