Are you looking for a relationship? if not why? (please no obvious answers like I have a bf/gf or anything like that.. this is intended for singles)?

I'm merely asking this out of curiosity.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my question and answering it. Have a great day and too my fellow americans have a great 4th of july!

138

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not looking for a relationship, simply because I don't like being hurt and feel as if guys like to play with my feelings as if they were toys. I would like to have a serious relationship, because I am too big of a cuddler not to be in one. But, at the same time school is my biggest focus at the moment and most guys do not understand that. They either think I am too:

bougie
    smart
    rude
    shy/sweet
    or something about my physical apperance

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm sorry to hear that you've had your feelings played with before =/ lol I'm a huge cuddler myself and honestly I do miss it quite a bit. =/. ... I'm not 100% certain on all the things bougie entails but since when has it been a bad thing that the girl you like is smart? for me that would be a person who I could hold intellectual conversations with, someone who I can talk to about anything... that boggles me.
      I can kinda understand the shy part but it would definitely not be an issue... and how is sweet a bad thing? lol.

just don't give up on us guys (or girls). there are guys out there who would love everything about you :) Also I can totally understand you making your main focus school. nothing wrong with that :)

• Thank you, I just really needed to hear that. :)

• absolutely, and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for ya :) js