What is your viewpoint of soul mates and do you think they exist?

What is your take on it and do you think everyone has someone they're meant to be with? If youve met tour soul mate, what exactly did you feel or how did you know they were the ones for you?
I always wondered what exactly it feels like and how to decipher it from just another encounter or the real deal?

614

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I believe that there is only one person on this earth that I truly can be happy with? No. Of course not. I believe that there are numerous amount of people that we share a deep connection with on this planet. But you have to learn to get out there and look.

I never settle for nothing less than a strong great connection with the girls I consider being in a relationship with. From the first few dates, it should be obvious if you two get along great NATURALLY. That's the key, if you feel you have to make a constant effort to keep this person interested in you for long periods of time or you feel you can't lower your guard and easily be yourself around them then its going to be hard to be in a long term relationship with this person

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They could or could not exist, but I believe they may be out there. There will always be some person on the planet that is perfect for you, no matter how far away they are. It's basically when you meet someone so similar to you or someone that completes you so well that you feel your heart tug XD. I guess some souls are drawn to each other in that way,, or in a way that is unexplainable. You don't necessarily have to meet a "mate" to be on that sort of level of consciousness with someone, but it certainly is possible. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE